EDITORIAL REWIND: FRONT ROW Influencers in Fashion Palette SS19 Runway During NYFW The Shows at Industria Studios
Congrats for all who braved Fashion Month 2018!
FashionWeek.Pro is now an Official Apple News Channel! Thank you so much to our loyal readers who helped us achieve this massive success milestone! And last month, we were honored to be approved as an Official Google News Channel!
Other FashionWeek.Pro memorable success milestones include (within first 90-days of site relaunch):
- Gained additional 130+ site sponsors in first 30 days
- Reached 2.0 million digital impressions in first 30 days
- Generated 12.4k clicks to sponsor site in first 30 days
- Published nearly 100+ editorials per month
- Covered 200+ live runway shows at NYFW, LFW, PFW & MIAFW
- Attracted a team of 9 international correspondents + photojournalists contributing exclusive content, stories & photography
- Upgraded our servers 3 times (currently due for another much-needed server upgrade)
- Our photojournalists had the awesome experience of capturing video/images of: Anne Hathaway, Alessandra Ambrosio, Tessa & Barron Hilton, Anna Wintour, Birgit Kos, Adut Akech, Irina Shayk, Brooklyn Beckham, Luxury Law, Rebecca Minkoff, Eva Chen, Keenyah Hill, Natalia Vodianova, Mariacarla Boscono, Faretta, Freja Beha, Fran Summers, Jourdan Dunn, Lily Donaldson, Stella Tennant, Julia Pereira, Sarah Rose Summers, D’Andra Simmons, Bernice Burgos, Lea Robinson – and many more! Follow us on Instagram & catch up.
- Became an Official Google News Channel (feed connection currently needs maintenance, we’re working on it)
Thank you, Apple!
If you’ve been following our channel in the last few months, you’ll notice we’ve slightly changed our content format – and we’ll continue to change and evolve.
One of the main reasons we’ve tweaked our content formula is to optimize and maximize our Apple News Channel. For a while, all @FashionWeek.Pro’s Instagram posts would automatically publish on the site + featured here. Unfortunately, those posts were not aesthetically pleasing on our Apple News Channel although they did drive good traffic to the site.
Also, our Fashion Week channel on Apple News did not import our entire RSS feed, so we are in the process of republishing our most popular features this week. There are many editorials that received thousands of hits on our website that we will be adding to our Official Apple News Channel before the end of the month.
The @FashionWeek.Pro Instagram account has also gone through a major remodeling! We are posting less often while adding more videos + making each post a gallery of images. Our stories have increased in quantities and frequency – some of our stories get thousands of views! Check out our IGTV channel with full runway show videos, exclusive footage & a unique video shopping experience.
We’ve added a new column segment to our channel called ‘Models We Love’ which has gotten a ton of traffic so far. We are working on our next supermodel couple feature – Tessa & Barron Hilton! Stay tuned + you can check out the new column here.
Our homepage will be going through a little reconstruction very soon!
Thanks to all our lovely fans, followers + shoppers!
The following editorial was originally published on our site here & is now being added to our Official Apple News Channel.
FRONT ROW at Fashion Palette Australian SS19 runway show during New York Fashion Week: The Shows at Industria Studios on September 7, 2018 in New York City.
Photos by John Lamparski – Getty Images for Fashion Palette