METICULOUSLY ECCENTRIC SS19 Collection at Pier 59 in Chelsea Piers During NYFW The Shows – Oxford Fashion Studio Runway
The FashionWeek.Pro was delighted to be invited by Oxford Fashion Studio & The Riviere Agency to preview 15 emerging designers during their runway presentation in NYFW The Shows at Pier 59 of the Chelsea Piers on Sept. 8th, 2018. FashionWeek.Pro photographer, Julia Sariy, captured street style moments from guests at the Oxford Fashion Studio runway. Check out the gallery below & stay tuned for our other NYFW photographer Melissa Enriquez’ galleries from Oxford Fashion Studio & NYFW The Shows very soon.
ABOUT METICULOUSLY ECCENTRIC’S SS19 COLLECTION –
Mod Squad Goals
Mod Squad Goals was inspired by the color, fun and creativity of the 60’s and 70’s. Every day is a party and this collection will help you dress for it. From psychedelic to disco these pieces feature bold colors that are daring and designs that are simple, yet eccentric.
New York, NY (September 8, 2018) – Today, Oxford Fashion Studio took over Pier 59 Studios presenting Spring/Summer 2019 collections from 15 independent fashion designers from all over the globe.
Oxford Fashion Studio held three runway shows throughout the day with the goal of promoting independent fashion designers for the good of creativity. Oxford Fashion Studio serves as a platform to guide brands to the next level with their group runway show concept.
“We began Oxford Fashion Studio with a love of supporting independent design talent. Going all out for individuals we believe in; for the good of independence, originality and integrity. 9 years on we are responsible for continuing to strengthen over 639 independent, quality designers, ranging from over 70 countries, to give them a platform in the four fashion capitals during fashion week. The talents we scout have often been undiscovered in the fashion capitals and we’re incredibly proud to be the ones to bring them to the front line of the industry.” says Runway Director, Tiffany Saunders
This season attracted some of the best designers Oxford Fashion Studio has seen over the past nine years.
FASHIONWEEK.PRO EXCLUSIVE: Runway Photography – Julia Sariy for @FashionWeek.Pro
Credits – In Collaboration With:
Makeup By Michelle Webb on behalf of AOMPro using Dermalogica
Hair By Brendan O’Sullivan using Mr Smith
The Riviere Agency
READ RECENT EDITORIALS + LOOKBOOKS + FEATURES:
- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: FashionWeek.Pro’s Founder Featured on Forbes Councils Member News
- TREND REPORT: FALL BLACK Lookbook – Spring Forward Into Little Black Everything 🖤 NYFW Runway Trends for Spring 2019
- For Immediate Release: Lagerfeld Love 💗 Karl Lagerfeld Paris SS19 Lookbook + Fall 2018 Campaign Plus November Promos & Banners
- EDITORIAL REWIND: Eccentric Minimalism – Victoria Beckham Leaps Into Posh Redefined for the Next Decade – VICTORIA BECKHAM SS19 RUNWAY COLLECTION – London Fashion Week
- Ready-to-Wear Report: NEIMAN MARCUS NEW ARRIVALS – Plus November 2018 Promos, Banners + Black Friday Deals
- Ready-to-Wear Report: NEIMAN MARCUS LAST CALL NEW ARRIVALS – Plus November 2018 Promos, Banners + Black Friday Deals
- Ready-to-Wear Report: Hermès SS19 Runway at Paris Fashion Week + Hermès Birkin & Kelly Handbag Collection at Neiman Marcus Last Call
- Ready-to-Wear Report: Hermès SS19 Runway at Paris Fashion Week + Hermès Fall 2018 Collection at Neiman Marcus
- EDITORIAL REWIND: TADASHI SHOJI SPRING 2019 READY-TO-WEAR RUNWAY SHOW SS19 + Fall 2018 New Arrivals at TadashiShoji.com
- NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH: REBECCA MINKOFF SUNGLASSES + November Promos, Banners & New Arrivals
- The Perfect Stocking Stuffer: Unique TASCHEN Books for Literary Enthusiasts – Fall 2018 TASCHEN New Arrivals
- Ready-To-Wear Report: The Webster What’s New This Week – New Arrivals from Altuzarra + Marine Serre